- #GetReal : Tips, tools, and conversations on the art of marketing. I edited, ghost-wrote, and reported on some of Malaysia's most salient marketing challenges. Selected clippings:
- Suicides in France : Chronicles of my reporting on suicides in France, the subject of my final project at Sciences Po's École de Journalisme.
- Geopolitech : Covering the increasing overlap between geopolitics and technology.
- Frenchonomix : During the French presidential elections in 2012, I kept a blog that took a view on the elections through the bars of the euro sign.
Selected posts from AdEasy's #GetReal blog.
- Why Karangkraf Is Leading The Malay Magazine Market #GetReal, 5 February 2016.
- Why Malaysia's Basketball Team Deserves A Place In Your Heart #GetReal, 4 April 2016.
- How L'Oréal Malaysia Stays Competitive #GetReal, 4 April 2016.
- Suicides in France: A Public Act? As the economic crisis worsens, more French people are resorting to suicide as a public act of desperation. Is this France's ultimate form of protest? Originally written as my final project for my double Masters degree programme.
- The Chinese Prostitutes of Belleville. An investigative piece about the Dongbei Chinese women in Paris and how the vicious community-wide discrimination against them has forced hundreds into prostitution. Originally written for an assignment at the Sciences Po School of Journalism.
- #GetReal Blog. Tips, tools, and conversations on marketing for tech startup AdEasy.
- A MAZE. Magazine. Indie magazine about the adventurous art of playing.
- Paris Globalist. Global21 international affairs magazine (layout art for Democracy issue).
- A Different View. International Association of Political Science Students (IAPSS) journal.
Selected clippings from film review assignments for The UCSD Guardian.
- Arthur The UCSD Guardian, 7 April 2011. Print.
- The Green Hornet The UCSD Guardian, 21 January 2011. Print.
- Special Hiatus Guide to 83rd Annual Academy Awards The UCSD Guardian, 25 February 2011. Print & Web.
|Should South Korea let the United States dictate its civil nuclear energy policy? (2011)|
|File Size:||283 kb|
Public Policy Factsheet (Centre for Public Policy Studies) :