- share-now.com – Thousands of cool cars, one app. SHARE NOW is the result of a car-sharing joint venture between car2go and DriveNow.
- your-now.com – In February 2019, Daimler AG and the BMW Group came together in a historic joint venture to unite five of the world's most exciting urban mobility solutions under one roof.
- car2go.com – The world's pioneering free-floating carsharing company lets you rent cars by the minute – with just one app. Formerly owned by Daimler AG.
- drive-now.com – Once a competitor, now one company. Formerly owned by the BMW Group.
- adeasy.co – The 1st online marketplace for offline ad-space in Southeast Asia.
- #GetReal Blog. Tips, tools, and conversations on marketing for tech startup AdEasy.
- A MAZE. Magazine. Indie magazine about the adventurous art of playing.
- Paris Globalist. Global21 international affairs magazine (layout art for Democracy issue).
- A Different View. International Association of Political Science Students (IAPSS) journal.
- #GetReal : Tips, tools, and conversations on the art of marketing. I edited, ghost-wrote, and reported on some of Malaysia's most salient marketing challenges.
- Suicides in France : Chronicles of my reporting on suicides in France, the subject of my final project at Sciences Po's École de Journalisme.
- Geopolitech : Covering the increasing overlap between geopolitics and technology.
- Frenchonomix : During the French presidential elections in 2012, I kept a blog that took a view on the elections through the bars of the euro sign.
- Suicides in France: A Public Act? As the economic crisis worsens, more French people are resorting to suicide as a public act of desperation. Is this France's ultimate form of protest? Originally written as my final project for my double Masters degree programme.
- The Chinese Prostitutes of Belleville. An investigative piece about the Dongbei Chinese women in Paris and how the vicious community-wide discrimination against them has forced hundreds into prostitution. Originally written for an assignment at the Sciences Po School of Journalism.
Selected clippings from film review assignments for The UCSD Guardian.
- Arthur The UCSD Guardian, 7 April 2011. Print.
- The Green Hornet The UCSD Guardian, 21 January 2011. Print.
- Special Hiatus Guide to 83rd Annual Academy Awards The UCSD Guardian, 25 February 2011. Print & Web.
|Should South Korea let the United States dictate its civil nuclear energy policy? (2011)|
|File Size:||283 kb|
Public Policy Factsheet (Centre for Public Policy Studies) :